Practical Tips for Not-For-Profit Financial Leaders Part 1
This course will provide you hundreds of useful and practical tips for accountants working in the Not-For-Profit sector.
This course covers hundreds of useful tips for accountants who work for Not-For-Profit organizations. The tips are illustrated through concrete examples derived from real experience.
As a finance leader, you are expected to be able to deal with a myriad of issues and situations. You have your experience and what you learned from colleagues and mentors, but this course will provide you with many more veteran tips, including many unconventional ones. You won’t find these tips in courses or text books, but you’ll be able to use many of them.
The course was created and is presented by an experienced CFO, with extensive real-life insight, who has created a number of courses and has spoken to over 16,000 accountants.
You will also want to take Part 2 of this course. (Note: This course was previously a one day course, Practical Tips for Not-For-Profit Financial Leaders)
Outline ethical approaches in ethically challenging situations
Gain cost-saving tips
Get the most from your bank
Consider a discussion on the role of finance
Learn methods of reducing legal cost and getting work done better
Gain tips to apply when you take a new job in the sector
Find out the size of finance benchmark
Learn tips to work better with your board
In this video course, the instructor provides highlights from past live session discussions and polls.
This course contains 1.0 verifiable ethics hours.
Past viewers of the video have said:
• It was filled with practical tips which I can put to use
• The course was helpful for me as it provides different tips and suggestions that come from experience, and not from text books. This is exactly what I needed.
• The course offers a lot of practical information that would be very useful to me
• Very enjoyable course! I will be looking at more courses from you for next year. Thank you very much!
• Thank you for all the material. Very useful.
• Like that it was not theoretical and had lots of practical examples
• Presenter very knowledgeable